How Much Do You Remember from the Catching Fire Book?
We gave you the result The Winner of the 75th Annual Hunger Games! because you answered 15 out of 15 questions correctly. Check the answers you gave below! (Think we're totally wrong? Retake the quiz!)
It's the _____ Annual Hunger Games!
Why is this Quarter Quell so... special?
- All of the tributes are female
- The tributes are all past winners
- The tributes are made up of all volunteers
- The Hunger Games will only take place for one day
The first stop on the Victory Tour is:
- District 11
- District 1
- District 12
- District 8
Gale tells Katniss he loves her. Her response:
- 'I love you, too.'
- 'I think I'm in love with Peeta.'
- 'Thank you.'
- 'I know you do.'
Who taught Katniss how to swim?
- Her father
Who are Bonnie and Twill?
- Cinna's replacements
- The new avoxes who are punished for rebelling against the Capitol
- Runaways from District 6
- The first people to hint at District 13's existence
In his interview, what shocker does Peeta reveal about Katniss?
- Katniss is pregnant
- He and Katniss are engaged
- He and Katniss cheated in the last Games
- Katniss is the leader of the rebellion
Gale is punished because he __________.
- Gets into a fight with Peeta
- Steals from President Snow
- Begs Katniss not to go back into the Games in front of Peacekeepers
- Tries to sell a turkey
The Gamemakers rank Peeta a 12. Why?
- He hangs a dummy with Seneca Crane written on it
- He throws a 100-pound sack of flour
- He draws a picture of Rue decorated with flowers
- Because he fails, so they wanted to hurt his pride
Who is Mags?
- The victor from District 7 who strips in front of Katniss to make her uncomfortable
- The victor from District 2 who ripped out a tribute's throat... with her teeth
- The victor from District 4 who sacrifices herself in a poisonous fog
- The victor from District 8 who has three children back at home
The setting for the Hunger Games this year is referred to as:
- The Clock Arena
- The Pinball Arena
- The Smoke Arena
- The Water Arena
Finnick Odair is best known for wielding:
- A sword
- A trident
- Throwing stars
Whose heart stops, but is brought back to life via CPR?
Who removes Katniss, Finnick and Beetee from the arena?
- Annie Cresta
- Johanna Mason
- Plutarch Heavensbee
What happens to District 12?
- It flourishes from Katniss and Peeta's win
- It becomes the central hub for the Capitol
- It's burned down
- The people all starve
(YOUR RESULT) The Winner of the 75th Annual Hunger Games!
Hello, champion! Okay, so you didn't exactly win the Games. But hey, neither did anyone else at the the Quarter Quell this time around. You should still be proud you could call yourself a true Hunger Gamer.
Katniss & Peeta are judging you a little...
You did pretty well, but there's still room for growth. We bet if you browsed through the pages at least once before the movie, you'd be victor status.
Peacekeeper? Gamemaker? What's the difference?
Erh, another read (or three) wouldn't hurt. Sometimes, characters and District numbers just confuse you. Brush up on your terms, like Avox and Peacekeeper, and try again!
The odds are NOT in your favor
Umm, have you read Catching Fire, like... ever? If you have, you've got a terrible memory.